The all new Aprilia Tuareg 660 is an off-road bike par excellence, is also exceptional on the road and on even the longest and most adventurous trips. It was designed, developed and built to be the best combination of single-cylinder enduro-bikes and medium-engine capacity adventure bikes. Two opposing worlds - until now.
The result of a search for balance between form and technological features, every part that didn’t have a specific function was removed. This led to a lightweight, agile bike coming in at only 204kg (kerb weight). That said, the chassis architecture raises the bar once again with a truly solid frame that will support loads of up to 210kg - meeting any cargo needs. In spite of the fuel tank’s outstanding 18 litre capacity, it is extremely slender where the rider’s legs come into contact with the bike, reinforcing the Tuareg’s careful balance between utility and agile design.
Always at the cutting edge of the electronics field, Aprilia currently boasts the APRC (Aprilia Performance Ride Control) electronic controls package, considered by customers and critics to be among the most effective and advanced available.
The APRC package on Tuareg 660, developed specifically for this model, includes:
- ATC: Aprilia Traction Control, traction control that can be adjusted to 4 levels or disabled, characterised by finely tuned and high-performance logic and operation.
- ACC: Aprilia Cruise Control, to maintain the set speed without touching the throttle control, extremely handy when travelling.
- AEB: Aprilia Engine Brake, system to control engine braking when closing the throttle. adjustable to 3 levels.
- AEM: Aprilia Engine Map, 3 different mappings available to change the character of the engine and the way it delivers power. This does not change the maximum power delivered.
- Colour: Various
- Engine: 659 cc
- Fuel: Petrol
- Gears: Six Speed
- Start: Electric
- Drive: Chain
- APRC Package: ATC: Aprilia Traction Control, ACC: Aprilia Cruise Control, AEB: Aprilia Engine Brake, AEM: Aprilia Engine Map
- Fuel Capacity: 18 Litres
- Kerb Weight: 204kg
- Max Power: 80bhp @ 9250rpm
- Seat Height: 860mm